To provide clothing -
one of our most basic human needs-
to women in transition and to
victims of domestic abuse
and their families
By providing appropriate
professional, career and casual
attire for the roles women play,
we impact their self esteem
and help them to become
gainfully employed. This
equates into a higher standard
of living for women
and their families.
Bound for Success, Inc.'s Goals for the Future
1) Provide services to those most needy in Sandoval County. We will measure this goal by compiling demographic data from our survey forms with at least 75% of our clients being : Single, Female Head of Household, Earning less than $10,000.00 annually.
2) Provide services to 10 women a month. Measured in the number of referrals actually served If one month is low in referrals, we will serve more the next month so that our total for the year will not drop below 120 women served.
3) Increase our customer base. Will be measured by tallying the number of customers per month and comparing it on an annual basis.
4) Increase our Annual Sales. Measured by totaling sales daily, monthly, annually and comparing the data.
5) Increase the number of donations received. Measured by tally donations, daily, weekly, monthly, annually and comparing data.
6) Provide quality services in a friendly and caring manner in order to assist women and enhance their self esteem. Measured by having 75% of our clients respond EXCELLENT or GOOD on our survey form to four questions regarding timeliness, respectfulness, welfare and needs and caring of staff.
Services will impact our clients self esteem and assist them in their
efforts to better meet the needs of their family. Measured by having
75% our our clients respond YES to one or the following Responses: The
services I received helped me: better
to meet the needs of my family and feel better about myself
8) To meet or exceed our clients expectations, to confirm that our services are greatly needed in this area and to have our clients share information about the services we provide.
9) To help our clients become savvy consumers. Informally measured by having discussions about mark up of items, care of items, quality of items, and department store prices versus NEARLY NEW'S.
HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT DIRECTOR
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: